Dental implants are titanium metal screw-ins that are placed inside the jawbone to support one or more false teeth by acting as a tooth root. False teeth that are placed over implants are called dental crowns. When there are several missing teeth, a fixed bridge (multiple crowns) is anchored to implants.
Clinique Ouché dentists speak English fluently. In addition, they receive very comprehensive dental training at the college, that’s why Turkish dentists are very popular among international dental patients.
Clinique Ouché sprovides 5 year warranty which means If any complications occur, you won’t be charged for any additional cost.
In Clinique Ouché, only the highest quality of dental implants are used.
Porcelain Veneers / Zirconia Crowns
Porcelain Veneers / Zirconia Crowns
Porcelain Veneers are thin layers of porcelain and they are applied only to front surface of teeth with minimum teeth enamel removal.
Dental Crowns are applied by trimming your natural teeth into smaller pieces and bonding artificial teeth over them. Alternatively, crowns are placed over dental implants or used as bridges.
What are the differences between crowns and veneers?
Crowns and Veneers are very similar aesthetic applications. The main difference between veneers and crowns is that the veneers cover only the front surface of the teeth and they require less tooth structure removal during fitting. Dental crowns cover all of parts the tooth and requires more structure removing for the fitting. The reason why veneers are expensive than crowns because veneers are very delicate technique. Not only a very hard laboratory work is required but also the dentist applying them should possess some kind of craftsmanship. Note that in terms of look, veneers and crowns both give the exact same result as they are based on the same substructure.
How many types of veneers are there?
- Composite Veneers: They are used for minor fixings on the front teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: They are used for whole smile makeover. They are preferred by the patients who want to retain their natural teeth and improve their smile by changing the form and the color of their teeth.
- Lumineers: They are also porcelain veneers but they are bonded with no teeth enamel removal. The patient has to have an eligible bite for this procedure.
What are the types of dental crowns?
- Porcelain Fused to Metal Crowns: They are affordable dental crowns. Metal crowns are covered by porcelain.
- Zirconia Crowns: They are very esthetic and strong crowns. Depending on the patient’s choice, natural or bright color tones can be determined for these crowns. Almost all types of teeth are eligible for this procedure.
- Empress Crowns: They are usually made with e-max material. Empress crowns are preferred by the patients who want their crowns to be made with very bright tones and also natural light reflection. A dentist examination is required to assess if this is possible.
All-On-Four treatment enables 4 dental implants to support full arch fixed and non- removable prosthesis. It helps avoiding costly, time-consuming and complex operations such as Sinus Lifting and Bone Grafting. Right after the implantation, the fixed denture can be bonded over implants, allowing the patients to have a brand new smile in just 1 day.
How All-On-4 is different than other dental implantation methods?
Moreover, this technique helps avoiding costly, time-consuming and complex operations such as Sinus Lifting and Bone Grafting. Therefore, this method shortens the treatment time and is less expensive to do.
All-On-4 treatment is usually applied to the edentulous patients who have no teeth in their mouth, or for the patients who have a few teeth left to be extracted.
Eligibility for the All-On-4 method can only be determined through panoramic dental x-rays and 3-D tomography scans.
How does the permanent All-On-4 prosthesis look?
All-On-4 prosthesis look very esthetic. It has a great translucency and natura look can be achieved same as zirconia crown. It’s also very strong and durable.